10 September, 2006

Reader Mail: 9/10/06

Posted by alex in Reader Mail at 11:02 pm | Permanent Link

JEWS ARE FREE SPEECH’S WORST ENEMY

9-10-06

Free Speech Still Up

After going to jail for free speech, his free speech is…still visible. Gadzooks. What if White people controlled the White countries instead of the Jews?

Anti-Semitic website still up and running
Two weeks after Alberta engineer is sentenced to jail

By CARY CASTAGNA, Staff Writer

[Population so brainwashed that headlines like this slide right by without sticking. “anti-semitic” – what does that term mean? Not a damn thing. Someone expresses an opinion that someone else with the power to ban it doesn’t like. That’s dictatorship. The dictators are jews. Canadians are only allowed to hold opinions approved by jews.]

More than a week after a Two Hills engineer was sentenced to 16 months in jail for his anti-Semitic Internet postings, his hateful website remains up and running.

And Bernie Farber, chief executive officer of the Canadian Jewish Congress, is shocked.

“It’s supposed to be taken down. It’s not that technologically difficult to do,” Farber told the Sun Friday. “I can’t imagine why it would be up and running.

“The judge and Crown prosecutor were more than explicit in what they wanted to happen here.”

Reni Sentana-Ries, 63, was jailed last Friday in a precedent-setting case.

He had been found guilty by a jury in December of wilfully promoting hatred for anti-Semitic writings he posted on his website, Federation of Free Planets.

Following last week’s decision, the website, which is hosted in the United States, was to come down, the judge ordered.

“It’s a serious offense to disregard a court order,” Farber said Friday, suggesting Sentana-Ries’ wife, another realtive or a friend should have taken the site down.

“Someone should be dealing with this right away. People have gone to jail for disregarding a court order. It’s called contempt of court.”

Crown prosecutor Steven Bilodeau couldn’t be reached Friday for comment.

Sentana-Ries, who acted as his own lawyer, informed court that he held the title of “Lion of the Tribe of Judah” and as such was the guardian and protector of Jewish people.

He also said he and his wife, Seila Sentana-Ries, had been persecuted for nearly a decade by various spy agencies because of their secret powers and knowledge.

Sentana-Ries’ jail sentence will be followed by three years’ probation, during which he won’t be allowed on the Internet, either at home or in cyber cafes.

The case is the first hate-crime conviction in Canada involving Internet postings.

http://www.edmontonsun.com/News/Alberta/2006/09/08/1817676.html

THE HOLOCAUST…NOW MORE THAN EVER!

9-10-06

Never Forget…Ever

It’s no secret, to anyone who has studied the matter, that American culture has become Judaized. In other words, as Jewish influence in our culture spreads via TV shows, movies, magazines and newspapers, our culture has taken on a Jewish tinge.

A little-noticed feature of the Judaization of America is what we will call “over-remembrance.” What’s that? That’s reminding the public, endlessly, of a sad event which occurred 5 or 10 or 30 years ago. For example, the Holocaust, or the murder of homosexual icon Matthew Shepard, or the Oklahoma City Bombing, or Sept. 11, 2001. For each past event, big public monuments, books, TV shows and movies spring up, so that instead of moving forward with their lives, American citizens can wallow forever in the shadows of tragic events.

The Jews specialize in “over-remembrance.” Why? Perhaps it has something to do with the fact that they are well-known whiners and obsessives who have a famous motto: “never forget.” Indeed, Jews seem to have a lock on the business of sniffling about a sad event that happened years ago. [Of course, we understand that some remembrance of past events is natural and necessary].

The over-remembrance habit of the Jews has, predictably, rubbed off onto non-Jews – just like other Jewish traits have rubbed off onto us, such as suing your neighbor for trivial reasons, or complaining loudly about the littlest inconveniences in life.

FAN MAIL

Wow

you guys are really on top of things! How are you so insightful I mean all the worlds problems come from blacks and jews! Just look at the murder of the 9 year old girl a few weeks ago, oh wait a minute he was a white man, well look at all the serial killers in recent history… oh wait a minute they are all white men. I have no problem with white people, i am half white myself, but where the F do you get off spouting this ridiculous shit that you publish. To be honest I should not actually recognize you because you are shit but i feel the need to talk because people like yourself need help. I guess you are like most of the depraved, poor, trailer living folks in the south so I give you a little slack because you don’t know any better but why the F are you trying to act smart as if you know shit publicly writing things on that darned ol internet!

[email protected]

AH, THIS IS WHY WE CREATED THE “BLACK SERIAL KILLER” THREAD, TO RELIEVE, YEAH, EVEN MULATTOES, OF THE “THINGS THEY KNOW THAT JUST AIN’T SO.”

http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/?p=1068#comments

CROOK-MOUTHED CHENEY LYING AGAIN

By: Jamie Holly @ 9:19 AM – PDT

As I warned in my previous post, Cheney is out in full spin mode this morning when it comes to the rational for the Iraq war. This is just an example from Meet the Press this morning of the spin he is trying to weave:

Cheney tried to spin that there wasn’t a connection between Saddam and 9/11 while trying to make a connection (yeah I got dizzy watching it). When Russert brings up the Senate Intelligence Committee report, Cheney’s excuse is “I haven’t seen the report yet”. This is hard to buy when you got a report released by the Republican controlled Senate that can be an indictment against the administration for their failures leading up to the war in Iraq and one of the key people in the report “hasn’t seen it”.

Cheney also says that there are “two totally different propositions” when it comes to Iraq and 9/11 and that people “constantly confuse them”. What strikes me as interesting is that we are going off the message we have heard from Cheney, Rumsfeld, Rice, Bush and numerous other administration officials. If it was just one administration official out making speeches that confused people then it could be dismissed as a problem with that person’s presentation. When you have an entire administration out “confusing” the people (and it is a majority of the people), then you have a deliberate spin on the message and there is no one to blame but the spinners themselves.

http://www.crooksandliars.com/2006/09/10/cheney-tells-russert-he-hasnt-seen-the-senate-intelligence-report/

I AM NOT A JEW, ASSERTS ANGRY COLUMNIST

…. though it’s obvious you’d never want accuracy to
intrude on your mindless bigotry…you might want to
tell whatever moron you have collecting your list of
jewish media folk that I am not jewish. See, just
because you have a german last name and work in the
MSM, it doesn’t mean that you are Jewish.

Bill Steigerwald
Pittsburgh Tribune-Review

DULY NOTED. LET THE WORD GO OUT FROM THIS TIME AND PLACE: BILL STEIGERWALD IS NO JEW! BTW, PLEASE FORWARD LINK WHERE WE LISTED YOU AS SUCH; WE DON’T SEE THAT WE HAVE.

INVADERS OUT

http://whitenation.blogspot.com/2006/09/final-warning-to-invaders.html

EMERGENCIES JUSTIFY EVERYTHING

Seizure law riles Cooper City residents

By Thomas Monnay
South Florida Sun-Sentinel
Posted September 9 2006

COOPER CITY · The city has given itself the right to seize its residents’ personal property for public use in an emergency.

And although commissioners say it would use its new law only in “an exceptional disaster,” some residents are furious.

“These people, with their mindset, should be arrested and put in jail for even attempting to do something like this,” said Tim Wilder, a mobile mechanic who owns emergency tools and equipment.

Commissioners on July 25 approved the law in anticipation of a busy hurricane season, to ensure the city could assist residents quickly. But they said they wouldn’t enforce it unless there were no other options.

“There’s always the possibility of abuse of power,” Commissioner Elliot Kleiman said, “but it’s not going to happen here.”

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/local/southflorida/sfl-sconfiscatesep09%2C0%2C5658448.story?coll=sfla-home-headlines

HIM ON THEM

“Of course, the miserable army of our present-day babbitts will never understand this. They will laugh or shrug their crooked shoulders and moan forth their perennial excuse: ‘That would be very nice in itself, of course, but it can’t be done!’ True, with you it can no longer be done—your world isn’t fit for it! You know but one concern: your personal life, and one god: your money! But we are not addressing ourselves to you, but to the great army of those who are so poor that their personal life cannot mean the highest happiness in this world—to those who do not see the ruling principle of their existence in gold, but in other gods.”

RADIO APPEARANCE

I checked the Conway & Whitman web site. Those guys look like a couple of marshmallow pussies. How dare they talk about kicking ass. I’ll bet if you could have walked through the door about the time they were disrespecting your woman, they’d both load their pants and scream for security like women.

Good job with those bozos.

JEWS ARE CARRIERS – OF JUDAISM, A MENTAL DISEASE

http://www.thebirdman.org/Index/Others/Others-IsMentalIllnessAJewishDisease-Henri.htm

THE PROBLEM? JEWS.

‘My Virulent Anti-Semitism’
(And Theirs)

By Mark Green
[email protected]
September 6, 2006

Mark Green is a former TV talk show host.

After years of denial, I’ve concluded that I’m hopelessly anti-Semitic. Why? It’s my terrible attitude. Not only do I disdain U.S. militarism in the Middle East, but I’ve identified its key enabling causes: intellectual dishonesty, democratic corruption and media deception. But it gets worse: I place
the primary blame for America’s Mideast disasters squarely on organized Jewry.

http://www.rense.com/general73/vir.htm

BUCHANAN ON THE ‘ISLAMOFASCIST’ LIARS

What is wrong with the term Islamofascism? First, there is no consensus as to what “fascism” even means. Orwell said when someone calls Smith a fascist, what he means is, “I hate Smith.” By calling Smith a fascist, you force Smith to deny he’s a sympathizer of Hitler and Mussolini…. The term represents the same lazy, shallow thinking that got us into Iraq, where Americans were persuaded that by dumping over Saddam, we were avenging 9/11. But Saddam was about as devout a practitioner of Islam as his idol Stalin was of the Russian Orthodox faith.

http://www.amconmag.com/2006/2006_09_11/buchanan.html

DRESDEN

Dresden Palace Opens Gilded Treasure Vault

One of the most sumptuous European treasure chambers will reopen to the public today with the inauguration of the historic Green Vault in the Royal Palace in Dresden, which was destroyed in the Allied bombing raids that reduced the city to rubble in February 1945. The museum, one of the oldest in Europe, was founded in 1729 by the Saxon King August the Strong and has been restored to its baroque glory. It is being celebrated as another symbol of Dresden’s rebirth less than a year after the consecration of the baroque Frauenkirche (Church of Our Lady), which was rebuilt from scratch after collapsing after the February 13 bombing raid that unleashed a firestorm and killed tens of thousands.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,13509-2337760,00.html

The Gap between US Rhetoric and Reality

The long suppressed story of the worst massacre in the history of the world. If the British Commonwealth and the United States last a thousand years, men may say that this was their darkest hour. Were all the crimes against humanity committed during World War II the work of Hitler’s underlings? That was certainly the impression created by the fact that only Germans were brought to trial at Nuremburg…. What is less widely recognized — because the truth, until only recently, has been deliberately suppressed — is that the Western democracies were responsible for the most senseless single act of mass murder committed in the whole course of World War II.

http://www.christusrex.org/www1/war/dresden1.html

ISRAELIS DICTATE NEW YORK HIGH SCHOOL CURRICULUM

City council approves curriculum on Israel initiated by Israeli Consulate in New York; curriculum to be integrated into training program for educators teaching in 1,400 public high schools. Israeli Consul General in New York Aryeh Mekel said that “through the teachers a generation of leaders will be educated to maintain the special relations between the United States and Israel.”

Since when is curriculum for American teachers to use crafted by a foreign government?

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3301443,00.html

• 5 Responses to “Reader Mail: 9/10/06”

1. James Hawthorne Says:

THE HOLOCAUST…NOW MORE THAN EVER!

9-10-06

Never Forget…Ever

It’s no secret, to anyone who has studied the matter, that American culture has become Judaized. In other words, as Jewish influence in our culture spreads via TV shows, movies, magazines and newspapers, our culture has taken on a Jewish tinge…..

I am so sick of these Loxist Parasitic Bagel Chewers, through the ‘Jewish Matrix’ they have placed into White people the guilt trip from hell. Every facet of life they trot out the holohoax in ever increasing circles. The guillable goyim have sat too long deciding “Green pill or Red pill”. Itz time to take surgical action to this maggot.

A great leaflet from the Institute for Historical Review (ihr.org) is a great primer on how the jews are using this “rememberance” and what a sham it is.

Holocaust Remembrance:
      What’s Behind the Campaign?

By Mark Weber

Since the late 1970s “Holocaust Remembrance” has become ever more important in the United States and many other countries. The campaign to remember the Holocaust — often defined as the genocidal killing of six million Jews in Europe during the Second World War – includes numerous commemorative events, education courses in many schools, and a stream of motion pictures, television specials, books and magazine articles.

Across the United States, prominent political and civic leaders participate in annual Holocaust commemoration ceremonies. A number of countries, including Britain, Germany and Italy, officially observe a yearly Holocaust Remembrance Day. In November 2005 the United Nations General Assembly approved a resolution introduced by Israel to designate January 27 as an international Holocaust remembrance day.

Every major American city has at least one Holocaust museum or memorial. Worldwide there are more than 250 Holocaust museums and memorials, most of them in the US and Europe. [1] The largest is the US Holocaust Memorial Museum in Washington, DC, which is run by a taxpayer-funded federal government agency, and draws some two million visitors yearly.

The public is continually reminded of Jewish suffering during World War II. Between 1989 and 2003 alone, more than 170 films with Holocaust themes were made. [2] In many American and European schools, and in all Israeli classrooms, a focus on the wartime suffering of Europe’s Jews is obligatory. [3]

Yehuda Bauer, a prominent Holocaust specialist who is a professor at Hebrew University in Israel, observed in 1992: “Whether presented authentically or inauthentically, in accordance with the historical facts or in contradiction to them, with em­pathy and understanding or as monumental kitsch, the Holocaust has become a ruling symbol of our culture… Hardly a month passes without a new TV production, a new film, a number of new books of prose or poetry dealing with the subject, and the flood is increasing rather than abating.” [4]

Tim Cole, a history professor and prominent specialist of Holocaust studies, writes in his book Selling the Holocaust: “From a relatively slow start, we have now come to the point where Jewish culture in particular, and Western culture more generally, are saturated with the ‘Holocaust’.” Indeed, the ‘Holocaust’ has saturated Western culture to such an extent that it appears not only centre stage, but also lurks in the background. This can be seen in the remarkable number of contemporary movies which include the ‘Holocaust’ as plot or sub-plot.” [5]

How did the Holocaust come to play such a large role in America? “A good part of the answer,” writes Jewish scholar Peter Novick, “is the fact… that Jews play an important and influential role in Hollywood , the television industry, and the newspaper, magazine and book publishing worlds.” Anyone who denies that this is a major factor behind the “massive attention” given to the Holocaust in the US media, he adds, “is being naïve or disingenuous.” [6]

Exploiting the Holocaust

What’s behind the Holocaust remembrance campaign? Whose interests does it serve?

It is, of course, fitting and proper to remember victims of genocide, war and oppression. But Holocaust remembrance is not, as its supporters claim, a noble effort motivated by sincere concern for humanity. Instead, this relentless campaign is an expression of Jewish-Zionist power, and is designed to further Jewish-Zionist interests.

On the occasion of the opening of the US Holocaust Memorial Museum on the Mall in Washington, noted Jewish author Melvin Jules Bukiet called the Museum a “statement of raw power,” and added: “It’s not Jewish tragedy that’s remembered on the Mall this week; it’s Jewish power to which homage is paid.” [7]

The Holocaust Remembrance campaign encourages sympathy and support for Jews and Israel. It helps to justify America’s massive and on-going support for Israel, and to excuse otherwise inexcusable policies of the Zionist state. Among Jews it strengthens a feeling of group solidarity and promotes a sense of community purpose.

Norman Finkelstein, a Jewish scholar who teaches at DePaul University Chicago, writes in his bestselling book, The Holocaust Industry, that “invoking The Holocaust” is “a ploy to delegitimize all criticism of Jews.” He adds: “By conferring total blamelessness on Jews, the Holocaust dogma immunizes Israel and American Jewry from legitimate censure… Organized American Jewry has ex­ploited the Nazi holocaust to deflect criticism of Israel’s and its own morally indefensible policies.” [8]

Paula Hyman, a professor of modern Jewish history at Yale University, has observed: “With regard to Israel, the Holocaust may be used to forestall political criticism and suppress debate; it reinforces the sense of Jews as an eternally beleaguered people who can rely for their defense only upon themselves. The invocation of the suffering endured by the Jews under the Nazis often takes the place of rational argument, and is expected to convince doubters of the legitimacy of current Israeli government policy.” [9]

This view is echoed by another Jewish scholar, Tony Judt, who is director of the Remarque Institute at New York University: [10]

“The Shoah [Hebrew term for Holocaust] is frequently exploited in America and Israel to deflect and forbid any criticism of Israel . Indeed, the Holocaust of Europe’s Jews is nowadays exploited thrice over: It gives American Jews in particular a unique, retrospective ‘victim identity’; it allows Israel to trump any other nation’s sufferings (and justify its own excesses) with the claim that the Jewish catastrophe was unique and incompa­rable; and (in contradiction to the first two) it is adduced as an all-purpose metaphor for evil — anywhere, everywhere and always — and taught to schoolchildren all over America and Europe without any reference to context or cause. This modern instrumentalization of the Holocaust for political advantage is ethically disreputable and politically imprudent.”

In Israel, says Tom Segev, a prominent Israeli journalist and author, the Holocaust has become “an object of worship.” Moreover, he writes, “the ‘heritage of the Holocaust,’ as it is taught in [Israel’s] schools and fostered in national memorial ceremonies, often encourages insular chauvinism and a sense that the Nazi extermination of the Jews justifies any act that seems to contribute to Israel’s security, including the oppression of the population in the territories occupied by Israel in the Six-Day War.” [11]

Amira Hass, an award-winning Israeli journalist and author, is even more blunt. Writing in a leading Israeli daily paper, she says: [12]

“… Israel has turned the liquidation of Europe’s Jews into an asset. Our murdered relatives are being enlisted to enable Israel to continue not giving a damn about international decisions against the occupation. The suffering our parents endured in the ghettoes and concentration camps that filled Europe, the physical and mental anguish and torment that our parents were subjected to every single day since the `liberation,’ are used as weapons to thwart any international criticism of the society we are creating here. This is a society with built-in discrimination on the basis of nationality, and the discrimination is spreading on either side of the Green Line. This is a society that is systematically continuing to banish the Palestinian nation from its land and usurp its rights as a nation and its chances for a humane future.”

The great lesson of the Holocaust, says Israel prime minister Ariel Sharon, is that Jews must “always remain vigilant and trust no one but ourselves. Jews can only rely on themselves.” Young Jews, he adds, “have the duty to bequeath the lesson, memories and stories, to underscore the importance of the existence of the Jewish state.” [13]

No Similar Remembrance of Non-Jews

Non-Jewish victims of genocide, oppression and war do not merit the same consideration as do Jewish victims of the Holocaust. There are no comparable museums, memorials or solemn ceremonies to commemorate, for example, the vastly greater number of victims of Soviet and Chinese Communism.

As historians acknowledge, the non-Jewish victims of Soviet Russian dictator Joseph Stalin greatly outnumber the Jews who perished as a result of Hitler’s policies. Robert Conquest, a prominent scholar of twentieth century Russian history, estimates the number of those who lost their lives as a consequence of Stalin’s policies as “no fewer than 20 million.” [14] Authoritative estimates of the number of Chinese who perished as victims of killings, repression, starvation and forced labor under the Communist regime of Mao Zedong range from about 30 million to more than 60 million. [15]

Americans are trained and encouraged to “know” that six million Jews were murdered by the Nazis in World War II. But few Americans, even well-educated ones, have any idea of how many Russians, Poles, Chinese or even Americans lost their lives in that global conflict. Estimates of the number of Chinese who lost their lives as direct and indirect victims of Japanese aggression and occupation during the 1930s and 1940s range from about ten million to more than twice that number. The Chinese government has put the figure at 35 million. [16]

During the years 1885 through 1908, an estimated five to eight million Africans perished in the Congo as direct and indirect victims of the brutal policies of the Belgian colonial authorities. These deaths were the result of widespread killings, starvation, exhaustion and exposure. [17]

‘Holocaust Denial’ Laws

In some countries special “Holocaust denial” laws stifle free and objective discussion of the Holocaust issue. In Israel, Germany, France, Austria and a few other nations, it is a crime publicly to “play down,” dispute, “whitewash,” or “deny” the Holocaust. No other chapter of history is protected by law in this way. Even factually accurate statements that violate “Holocaust denial” laws are punished. Over the years, many individuals in those countries have been fined, imprisoned or forced into exile for disputing Holocaust claims.

‘God’s Chosen’

The Holocaust is often treated with reverence, and as a central event of world history. For many Jews, says Rabbi Michael Goldberg, a Jewish author and religious leader, the “veneration” of the Holocaust has become a new religion. “And as with any organized church,” he adds, “this Holocaust cult has its own tenets of faith, rites, and shrines.” [18]

The Holocaust remembrance campaign reflects an arrogant view of Jews as a special and superior people. Abraham Foxman, head of the Anti-Defamation League — one of the most influential Zionist groups — has declared: “…The Holocaust is something different. It is a singular event. It is not simply one example of genocide but a near successful attempt on the life of God’s chosen children and, thus, on God himself. It is an event that is the antithesis of Creation as recorded in the Bible; and like its direct op­posite, which is relived weekly with the Sabbath and yearly with the Torah, it must be remembered from generation to gen­eration.” [19]

Jewish death and suffering do not deserve to be venerated more than the death and suffering of non-Jews. The Holocaust remembrance campaign deserves scorn, not support, because it is a one-sided effort that serves narrow Jewish and Israeli interests and bolsters Jewish-Zionist power.

Notes

1. A. Barkat, “Yad Vashem Was the First, And Now It’s The Latest,” Haaretz (Israel), March 15, 2005
      ( http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/552062.html ).

2. D. Sterritt, “The one serious subject Hollywood doesn’t avoid,” The Christian Science Monitor, Nov. 22, 2002 ( http://www.csmonitor.com/2002/1122/p13s01-almo.html ).

3. Peter Novick, The Holocaust in American Life (Boston: 1999), p. 207.

4. Quoted in: David Cesarani, ed., The Final Solution: Origins and Implementation (Routledge, 1994), pp. 305, 306.

5. Tim Cole, Selling the Holocaust (Routledge, 2000), p. 2.

6. P. Novick, The Holocaust in American Life (1999), p. 207. See also pp. 11-12, 208.

7. Melvin Jules Bukiet, “The Museum vs. Memory: The Taming of the Holocaust,” The Washington Post, Sunday, April 18, 1993, p. C3. Quoted in: P. Novick, The Holocaust in American Life (1999), p. 330, n. 104.

8. Norman G. Finkelstein, The Holocaust Industry (Verso, 2003), pp. 37, 52, 149.

9. Paula E. Hyman, “New Debate on the Holocaust,” The New York Times Magazine, Sept. 14, 1980, p. 79.

10. Tony Judt, “Goodbye To All That?,” The Nation (New York), Jan. 3, 2005, p. 17.

11. Tom Segev, The Seventh Million: The Israelis and the Holocaust (New York: 1993), pp. 513, 517.

12. Amira Hass, ”Using the Holocaust to ward off criticism,” Haaretz (Israel), March 16 (or 21?), 2005.

13. Leonard Fein, “Too Young to March?,” Forward (New York), May 13, 2005, p. 8; “Israel marks Auschwitz liberation,” BBC News, Jan. 27, 2005 ( http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/4212079.stm );
      “Sharon: Never Forget Nazi Killers,” CNN News, May 6, 2005
      (http://edition.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/meast/05/05/holocaust.day/ ).

14. R. Conquest, The Great Terror: A Reassessment (Oxford Univ. Press, 1990), p. 48.

15. S. Courtois, and others, The Black Book of Communism (Harvard Univ. Press, 1999), pp. 4, 463-464; D. Southerland, “Repression’s Higher Toll,” The Washington Post, July 17, 1994, pp. A1, A22, A 23; Richard L. Walker, The Human Cost of Communism in China. A study of the Committee on the Judiciary, US Senate (1971).

16. “Dispute over mission stalls Japanese war museum,” The Palm Beach Post, May 21, 1995, p. 22A (from The New York Times); Sam Jameson, “WWII Apology Fails to Find a Voice in Japan ,” Los Angeles Times, June 10, 1995, p. A12.

17. Adam Hochschild, “In the Heart of Darkness,” The New York Review of Books, October 6, 2005, pp.
      39-42; Adam Hochschild, King Leopold’s Ghost (Houghton Mifflin, 1999); A. Roxburgh, “Belgians Confront Colonial Past,” BBC News, March 9, 2005 ( http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/4332605.stm ).

18. Michael Goldberg , Why Should Jews Survive? : Looking Past the Holocaust Toward a Jewish Future (Oxford Univ. Press, 1996), p. 41.

19. A. Foxman, “Schindler’s List – The Meaning of Spielberg’s Film,” ADL On the Frontline, January 1994, p. 2.

#2019 02/2006

——————————————————————————–
      About the Author

Mark Weber is director of the Institute for Historical Review. He studied history at the University of Illinois
      (Chicago), the University of Munich, Portland State University and Indiana University (M.A., 1977). In March 1988 he testified for five days in Toronto District Court as a recognized expert witness on Germany’s wartime Jewish policy and the Holocaust issue.

——————————————————————————–
      This essay, and others in this series, are available in handy leaflet format, ideal for wide distribution. They can be ordered, postpaid, at these prices:

10 copies, $2.00 :: 50 copies, $7.50 :: 100 copies or more, 10 cents each.

Institute for Historical Review
      P.O. Box 2739 — Newport Beach, CA 92659 — USA

[email protected]

2. Scipio Americanus Says:

“…. though it’s obvious you’d never want accuracy to intrude on your mindless bigotry…you might want to tell whatever moron you have collecting your list of jewish media folk that I am not jewish. See, just
      because you have a german last name and work in the MSM, it doesn’t mean that you are Jewish.”

Hey, have you noticed people are reluctant to use the word “Jew” and often substitute the term “Jewish” instead? Since when has it become not acceptable to use the term “Jew”? Why is it inappropriate to say “He’s a Jew” instead of “He’s Jewish”? I’m glad to see the folks here at VNN caught this and wrote: “I AM NOT A JEW, ASSERTS ANGRY COLUMNIST”.

It seems rather funny this clown wants us to know he’s not a Jew but is relunctant to piss them off at the same time, hence he uses the word “Jewish” — LOL!!!! Someone needs to research this and determine when it became inappropriate to use the term “Jew” in common parlance. This self-censorship nonsense is what political correctness is all about.

3. Olde Dutch Says:

This is more interesting than you may realize.

Bill “Staggerwaldt” works for good hearted, but not too smart, Billionaire Richard Mellon Scaife. Maybe Scaife has finnally figured out that the hebrew coonservatives have been picking his pockets for millions since the mid-1960’s…

Could be Sir William of Staggerwaldt realizes, itz actually, Richard “Archie Bunker” Mellon Scaife with his “jew lawyer” and all. :o)))))))))))))

4. Brian Gareth Martivale Says:

A jury declared “guilty!” for the website postings?!? Not one Canuck stood up for Free Speech?!?!? … nice …

5. Donald E. Pauly Says:

The URL of “The Federation of Free Planets” by Reni Sentana-Ries is
      http://newera2002.150m.com . It looks a bit like a nut case to me. I can’t see why the Canadian Jews are so bent out of shape as to lock him up. See what I mean at http://newera2002.150m.com/lion49.htm#zerocostoption . Even the score, 6 million more.

Donald E. Pauly
      Zionist Rastafarian