A White Nationalist Syllabus
by VNN Staff
This syllabus attempts to give the nationalist 1) a better idea of what exactly White, Western culture is; 2) a better idea of who has led the assault on Western culture and why they have done so. The following items are considered must-read/see/hear for WNs for success in their activism and for knowledge in their overall philosophy. The entries are ranked in a general order of importance, with the first half-dozen or so being the more important.
A Syllabus in 4 Parts [Books, Art, Music and Architecture]
Part 1: Books
1. The Culture of Critique: An Evolutionary Analysis Of Jewish Involvement In Twentieth-Century Intellectual and Political Movements, by Dr. Kevin MacDonald (Westport, CT.: Praeger Publishing, 1998) -- a well-researched book about Jews and their impact on the modern West. The softcover edition has a new preface, which discusses jewish media control.
2. Separation and Its Discontents: Toward an Evolutionary Theory of Anti-Semitism by Dr. Kevin MacDonald (Westport, CT.: Praeger Publishing, 1998) -- all about what is commonly referred to as 'anti-Semitism.' Contains important insights about historic Jewish behavior vis-a-vis National Socialism.
3. My Awakening by David Duke (Covington, LA.: Free Speech Press, 1999) -- basically a single-volume encyclopedia about Judaism/Jews, Blacks and other topics. Covers a lot of ground in an easy-to-understand style.
4. Which Way Western Man? by William Gayley Simpson (Hillsboro, WV.: National Vanguard Books, 2003) -- similar in scope to Duke's book, but more spiritual and philosophical.
5. "Who Rules America?" by National Vanguard Books (current, updated periodically) -- an important essay that details who runs America's modern entertainment industry; the essay is found both in the print version of the NVB book catalogue and also online: http://www.natvan.com/who-rules-america/
6. Race, Evolution and Behavior by Dr. J. Philippe Rushton (Port Huron, MI.: Charles Darwin Research Inst., 2000) -- a summary of racial features in humans. The abridged version is available online: PDF
7. The Bell Curve: Intelligence and Class Structure in American Life by Richard J. Herrnstein and Charles Murray (New York: Free Press, 1994) -- a carefully documented book about human IQ differences. The panicked reactions of academia to this book when it was first published are testimony to its importance. In fact, the 'controversy' surrounding the book's publication is almost as interesting as the book itself. Reviews of The Bell Curve here:
8. The International Jew: the World's Foremost Problem by Henry Ford, Sr. (first published as a series in his Dearborn Independent periodical during the 1920s) -- a wealth of information about the Chosen people from the famous industrialist. Available online:
9. Mein Kampf by Adolf Hitler (first published in Germany, 1925) -- the narrative wanders a little, but it still gives good insight into the mind of the Great One. Available online: http://www.hitler.org/writings/Mein_Kampf/
10. The Controversy of Zion by Douglas Reed (Bullsbrook, Western Australia: Veritas Publishing, 1985) -- an overview of the Jewish Question from Biblical times to the present era by a veteran journalist/author. Features a chronological framework and lots of important facts. Recommended despite Reed's mild anti-Hitler views. Available online: http://knud.eriksen.adr.dk/Controversybook/
11. The Decline of the West by Oswald Spengler (first published in Germany, 1918, 1922) -- a popular philosophical and prophetical work about Western history. It influenced F.P. Yockey among others. An abridged version is online: http://www.duke.edu/~aparks/Spengler.html
12. Jewish History, Jewish Religion: the Weight Of Three Thousand Years by Dr. Israel Shahak (London, England and Boulder, CO.: Pluto Press, 1994) -- this book was written by a Jew, but it contains vital information about Judaism that all nationalists should read. Available online: http://www.ety.com/HRP/racehate/shahakfw.htm
13. They Dare to Speak Out: People and Institutions Confront Israel's Lobby by Paul Findley (Westport, CT.: Lawrence Hill & Co., 1985) -- illustrates the amazing power of America's pro-Israel lobby
14. The Black Book of Communism: Crimes, Terror, Repression by Stephane Courtois et al (Cambridge, MA.: Harvard University Press, 1999) -- although not a White Nationalist book, it nonetheless details the staggering number of atrocities committed under communist rule in the Soviet Union, China, etc. Since communism was a Jewish-created-and-spread ideology, it must be studied by the nationalist.
15. The Iliad by Homer (from ancient Greece circa 800 BC) -- a key work of Western literature. Many college courses mandate it. Available online: http://classics.mit.edu/Homer/iliad.html
16. The Prince by Niccolo Machiavelli (written in Italy in 1513, published posthumously) -- most Western politicians have read this book. It teaches one how best to socially and politically interact with others, and it gives great advice on leadership. Online:
17. Thus Spoke Zarathustra by Friedrich Nietzsche (published in parts in Germany from 1883-1892) -- Philosophy. Considered by many to be Nietzsche's most important work. Online: http://nietzsche.thefreelibrary.com/Thus-Spake-Zarathustra